Kindergarten Camp - August 14-16. 9:00 - 10:30am.
Back to School Night - Tuesday, August 15th. Preschool and Kindergarten 5:00 - 6:00pm. Grades 1-4 6:00 - 7:00pm
1st Day of School - Monday, August 21st.
- - BUS CHANGES OR PICK UP CHANGES MUST BE IN WRITING BY NOON – NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. This is for the safety of your child/children.
- - Please make sure a parent/guardian/caregiver is at the bus stop or visible from the home. We should not have to make phone calls to see if you are home.
- - Make sure you at the bus stop at least 5 minutes prior to pick up time.
- - Busses are not required to go past and turn around and stop on the way back through.
- - Please have working and updated phones numbers on file at the school.
- - Make sure we have the most up to date court order for any custody issues pertaining to your child/children. Sometimes custody orders change and we still have the old order and MUST follow the one on file. If you are not sure of the date that we have on file, please contact the school.
- - If your student has a fever or has vomited within a 24-hour period, please keep them home.
- - If your child is absent, please contact the school to let us know they will be absent (notify school of absence – OHIO LAW)
- - There is not supervision for students before 9:10am. If your child is late, you must sign them in.
- - If you are picking up your child after school and will be late (after 3:20pm), please send a note to let us know (we may have meetings, etc. right after school to attend and no one will be here). Supervision is not available after 3:20pm.
- - All grade levels – please have an extra set of clothes in your child’s book bag in case of an accident.
- - Open enrollment students – open enrollment is a privilege and not a right. Your open enrollment can be denied for excessive absences, tardies, late pick-ups and/or discipline concerns.
We have been experiencing phone difficulties this summer. If you have tried to call the school at 332-2021 we are unable to answer. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. As of now, we are still unable to answer incoming calls. If you have a pressing need, you can call the district office at 740-474-7501 ext. 1101 to talk with the Renee Reed. Regular office hours will begin at Laurelville Elementary on Monday, August 7 from 8:00-3:30 if you need to stop in.
- We are ELIMINATING the traditional supply lists that typically go home.
- There are only two things that students will be asked to supply for school
Each student will need to supply the following:
- - Book bag (no wheels)
- - 1 small supply box (prefer 5x8 plastic box with child’s name)
- There will be homework assignments where students will need pencils, crayons, scissors, glue, etc.. at home.