Kindergarten Camp - August 14-16. 9:00 - 10:30am.
Back to School Night - Tuesday, August 15th. Preschool and Kindergarten 5:00 - 6:00pm. Grades 1-4 6:00 - 7:00pm
1st Day of School - Monday, August 21st.
- - BUS CHANGES OR PICK UP CHANGES MUST BE IN WRITING BY NOON – NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. This is for the safety of your child/children.
- - Please make sure a parent/guardian/caregiver is at the bus stop or visible from the home. We should not have to make phone calls to see if you are home.
- - Make sure you at the bus stop at least 5 minutes prior to pick up time.
- - Busses are not required to go past and turn around and stop on the way back through.
- - Please have working and updated phones numbers on file at the school.
- - Make sure we have the most up to date court order for any custody issues pertaining to your child/children. Sometimes custody orders change and we still have the old order and MUST follow the one on file. If you are not sure of the date that we have on file, please contact the school.
- - If your student has a fever or has vomited within a 24-hour period, please keep them home.
- - If your child is absent, please contact the school to let us know they will be absent (notify school of absence – OHIO LAW)
- - There is not supervision for students before 9:10am. If your child is late, you must sign them in.
- - If you are picking up your child after school and will be late (after 3:20pm), please send a note to let us know (we may have meetings, etc. right after school to attend and no one will be here). Supervision is not available after 3:20pm.
- - All grade levels – please have an extra set of clothes in your child’s book bag in case of an accident.
- - Open enrollment students – open enrollment is a privilege and not a right. Your open enrollment can be denied for excessive absences, tardies, late pick-ups and/or discipline concerns.